Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 cup chocolate chips , we like ghiradelli semi sweet
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- a pinch seasalt , optional
- Pour chocolate chips into a small microwave safe bowl. Stir in coconut oil and salt.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate mixture is smooth. If there are still chunks microwave in 10 second increments until melted.
- Pour over your favorite ice cream or keep in a jar at room temperature for up to 1 month.
*There are many versions of this trick and we were inspired by The Kitchn