- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons korean hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir Fry
- 8oz flat rice noodles
- 1 cup bok choy , chopped
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup asparagus , halved
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast , cubbed
- 1 fresno chili pepper , sliced
- cilantro , to garnish
Prepare noodles according to package instructions and set aside.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
In a large lightly greased wok or skillet sauté vegetables over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add cooked chicken and sauté until chicken is warm and vegetables are cooked but still have some bite left to them.
Stir in sauce and rice noodles. Toss until everything is well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
Garnish with cilantro and red pepper flakes or more Korean hot sauce.